The polyurethane is a material of a chemical nature that does not contain plasticizers, fillers and inert substances. It is produced in a range of hardness ranging from 60 to 90 shore.
– Abrasion resistance.
– Tensile strength.
– Shear strength.
– Excellent acoustic damping and stress to the mechanical.
– High load capacity.
– Resistance to pressure linear, intermittent and continuous.
– Chemically inert with respect to oil and grease.
– Resistance in paints, inks, gasoline and petroleum solvents.
– Stability in contact with ozone.
– Resistance to light and weather conditions.
– High chemical and physical stability in the temperature range from 30°C to + 95°C.
Raw material for polyurethane (PU); Natural color(other colors on request).
Specific gravity: 1.23
– Conveyor and process.
– Machine tapes.
– Modular Belts.
– Power transmission belts.
– Profiles of driving and transport.
– Round belts.
– Timing belts.