The elastomers are materials deformable in an elastic manner when subjected to load. After the stress they return to their original shape.
If heated elastomers do not deform and do not melt. At very high temperatures, however, it occurs a decomposition reaction of the material.
The elastomers can’t be welded to the merger and are insoluble, but are renewable.
– Outstanding Resistance to heat, ozone and UV.
– High Coefficient of friction even at low temperatures.
– High Flexibility at low temperatures.
– Suitable For outdoor applications.
– Limited Resistance to mineral oils and synthetic.
– Low Resistance to abrasion than rubber NBR.
– Processing Which requires long times and a high expenditure of energy (vulcanization, curing).
Raw material elastomer (EPDM); Standard color black (other colors on request).
– Conveyor and process
– Machine tapes
– Belts without junction